By Manon Aimard
Everybody at West End Divers agrees, the Delfin 3 is one of the most spacious and comfortable dive boats on this island. Topped off with our exceptional full valet service and our very experienced divemasters and boat captains, you have all the ingredients for a perfect week of diving in Roatan!
After all the Easter festivities were over, the plan for that week was to dive as much as we can!!
- Rebreather dives to explore the deeper area of Canyon Reef, West End Wall and other of our famous dive sites on the West Side of the island
- Blackwater dive with our favorite Blackwater Princess Courtney Blankenship
- 3 night dives to play with the bioluminescence and looking for some octopus and little nudibranches
- 2-tank trips to north East side of the island like Spooky Channel, Bear’s Den, Mora Channel
- One full day trip to Big Bight and Lands of Giants
- Multiples Wreck dives at the Odyssey and El Aguila
This week was also an opportunity to welcome our newest Divemaster in Training Bob and celebrate with Tracy her PADI Divemaster Certification. Laura and Anthony managed to get their Deep, Wreck and Nitrox Specialties certifications and because Laura could not stop there she even squeezed the Night Specialty.
Many Thanks to Courtney Blankenship, Tiffanie Andrews-Rost, Leah Farmer, Laura Newman, Kal Lin and Clement Ignacio for the amazing photos taken above and below the sea level! And a big thanks to all of our wonderful divers for visiting us and making this week really epic. We all looking forward to many more like this one!